One Sunday in the month we also hold a 9.30 communion to which you would be most welcome. Please contact the office for more details.
On the third Thursday in the month we hold our Messy Church for children and their families. Starting straight from school and finishing by 5.30pm. Fun, craft, song and finishing with tea it’s a must for all.
If you have never been to our church before you might like to know the following before you come:
- Everyone who works with the children and under-18 year-olds are trained and fully DBS cleared for their work.
- When you arrive, there will be people to meet you, they’re not there to scare you but point you in the right direction – ask them anything you like!
- We meet for worship upstairs. If you struggle with stairs there is a fantastically smooth lift and people to accompany you if you’re worried, just ask the nice people by the door!
- There are parts of the service, like the singing of hymns that everyone joins in – don’t feel as if you have to join in anything you don’t wish to!
- There will be an offertory during the service which is the time when members of the church give money to help the work of the church – if you are visiting there is no need to give anything, it’s for those who have made a commitment to the church.
- All the books you need for the service will be on the bottom of the chair in front of you.
- The notice-sheet that you’ll be given as you come into church will tell you all the things that are happening the following week – it’s worth a good read!
- Above all feel comfortable and relaxed – do what you like – coming to worship is about you being you, and letting God be God!